Let us tell you all about our Easy Fan Volume Lashes, available in mixed and single lengths!
Lash Dolls UK easy fan lashes are the perfect lashes for lash artists who want to speed up their fanning time or need a little help making fans. They have a small amount of adhesive at the bottom of each lash strip to aid fanning and to keep them together as one beautiful fan when you take it off the strip.
So, what are Easy Fans and how do they differ from ‘normal’ Russian Volume lashes?
- Easy Fans have a small amount of adhesive at the bottom of each lash strip – this is to aid your lash fans and keep them together as one beautiful fan when you take it off the strip
- They are double layered and create full, fluffy fans immediately when pulled off the strip
- Good news! They can still be pinched to make super skinny snatched, pointy bases
- Easy Fans are also known as “blooming” lashes because they bounce into a fan formation with minimal effort (great for speed)
- Easy Fans are great for those wanting to create volume sets but aren’t quite confident with the Russian volume pick up techniques yet
What you need to know about our Easy Fan Volume Mixed & Single Length Lashes range:
- Thickness – 0.03, 0.05, 0.07
- Curl – C, CC, D, DD, L
- Single lengths- 6mm-20mm
- Mixed lengths – 8-16mm & 17-20mm
- Super black and soft
- Made out of ultra soft premium quality synthetic fibre
- Made from a vegan friendly and cruelty-free synthetic material
For the best retention, choose a Lash Dolls UK lash adhesive to pair with our lashes.
Please note- these lashes don’t wrap around the natural lash like regular volume lash does. Therefore apply like classic lashes.
To see how EASILY these lashes fan, take a look at this video showing how they fan themselves:
Need a tweezer to help you create your beautiful easy fan volume sets? We have a large range of incredible tweezers recommended by many highly skilled lash artists. Take a look at the collection here!
*We recommend to patch test all our products before use.
*Please Note: Fibre tip tweezers are not suitable for use with Easy Fan lashes as the fibre stops the lashes from fanning when taken off the strip.