BRAND NEW 4D Flat Pre Made Fans are the BEST way to get perfect sets with even better retention!
4D Flat Pre Made Fans are the upgrade for Lash Artists wanting to create perfect and symmetrical volume lash sets. Now with even better retention, let us tell you how!
How will Flat Pre Made Fans improve my retention?
These amazing lashes are made using our revolutionary design with the most flat bases. Bases that sit better and therefore adhere better to the natural lash!
Flat Pre Made Fans are so lightweight, your client won’t be able to tell that they have them on!
Not only are they functional in creating long lasting lash sets, they are also STUNNING! This is thanks to their split tips which make them look more soft and feathery than a traditional pre made volume fans!
Now with even smaller, flatter bases you are sure to have your clients coming back for more! 4D Flat Pre Made Fans are so comfortable and create a neat and dark lash line. You get the best of both!
Pre made volume lashes are an alternative to making your own fans, which takes a lot of time and practice. They can be used on their own and they can also be mixed with our Super Soft Flat Classic lashes to create fabulous hybrid sets!
Customise your clients lash sets, by mixing curls and dimensions. Our Flat Pre Made range is available in 6D too!
For the best retention, choose a Lash Dolls UK lash adhesive to pair with our lashes.
So, what are Flat Pre Made Fans?
- Pre made fans are just that, “PRE MADE” so they are ready for you to apply straight onto your clients natural lash
- They are heat bonded and therefore stay together when picked up and still only require one dip in adhesive (see how to pick them up here!)
- Each fan is made to be perfectly balanced with the exact number of lashes in each fan and the same width consistency
- Flat pre made fans are made using flat lash technology, the bases are flat and therefore sit and adhere to the natural lash better than traditional lashes
- And last but not least, they have tiny bases!
Benefits of Flat Pre Made Fans made lashes:
- Quicker and easier application as you do not need to hand make each fan individually
- Consistently neat sets because of the uniformity and balance of each fan
- The surface area of the flat lash allows the fan to adhere better to the natural lash
- They can be mixed with hand made Russian volume fans to help you when practicing
What you need to know about our 4D FLAT PRE MADE LASHES:
- Curl – C, CC, D, L
- Thickness – 0.15 Flat lashes
- Heat bonded
- Slim, flat bases
- Ultra lightweight and soft
- Easy to remove off the strip
- Consistent curl and length
- Hand made out of ultra soft premium quality and synthetic fibre
- Our Flat Pre Made Fan range is also available in 6D
When is comes to Flat Pre Made lash trays.. we did something different!
We know how frustrating it can be to run out of a strip of lashes but you don’t want to buy a full single length tray. Which is why we have introduced mix boxes in short, popular and long lenghts!
MIXED BOXES AVAILABLE:
All lengths mix tray – 8mm x1/ 9mm x1/ 10mm x2/ 11mm x3/ 12mm x3/ 13mm x2/ 14mm x2/ 15mm x1/ 16mm x1
- Short mix tray – 8mm x4 rows/ 9mm x4 rows/ 10mm x4 rows
- Popular mix tray – 11mm x4 rows/ 12mm x4 rows/ 13mm x4 rows
- Long mix tray – 14mm x4 rows/ 15mm x4 rows/ 16mm x4 rows
Our pre made lashes are applied using the same technique as Classic lashes. Although you do not need further volume training to use pre made fans, it is very important that you understand the different dimensions and weights that are suitable for each client’s natural lashes. Pre made fans are heat bonded and due to this, they do not “wrap” around the natural lash like a handmade Russian volume fan would. Simply lay the pre made fan on top of the natural lash when applying.
Historically, pre made fans had chunky, thick bases, but they have come a long way! Our flat pre made fans have very slim, flat bases!
So, what are you waiting for?! Let’s make some full and fluffy volume sets in a fraction of the time and half of the stress!
*We recommend to patch test all our products before use.