Glue Nozzles for Lash Adhesive are important for those days where you can’t get into your glue!
Sometimes we can’t help but make our Glue a little messy by mistake!
If you need fresh glue nozzles, look no further! These are great for back-up and to make sure you can make use of any remaining adhesive in the bottle, rather than throwing it away and wasting it.
Our packs of 10 Glue Nozzles for Lash Adhesive help to keep your glue bottles clean, fresh and fully flowing.
See how to look after and get the most out of your glue here!
Here are some tips to stop your nozzle getting blocked in the first place –
By keeping your nozzle clear and dispensing it in the correct way, you should be able to use it until the very last drop!
Here is how to avoid the nozzle being blocked and how to get the most out of your glue:
- Remove the cap from your adhesive. (On arrival you will need pierce the nozzle with the pin provided)
- Cover the opening (lint free wipe or keep the pin in) and shake for a few 30sec-1min (longer on first opening)
- Dispense a small amount into your glue well or glue ring.
- Sit the bottle down upright and give it a gentle squeeze or tap on the surface. This will remove any air from the neck of the bottle.
- If you have any adhesive around the tip of the bottle, use some lint free adhesive wipes to remove any excess.
6.If there is still glue in the nozzle, slowly squeeze the bottle to release and “burp” the excess onto a lint free wipe. This also allows any air to escape that doesn’t need to be in the bottle to avoid drying out.
- Secure the lid (tightly to avoid drying). Store it upright in a cool area away from direct sunlight and moisture (ideally in the airtight adhesive storage container)