Our Super Soft Blue and Red Flat Classic Lash Extensions in Mixed Lengths are just what you need for coloured classic sets!
So, what is the difference between ‘normal’ classic lashes and our super soft flat classic lashes?
- Flat lashes are just that, “FLAT”, meaning they are not fully circular and therefore shape and adhere better to the natural lash
- Due to their shape, they also improve client retention (yey!)
- Our flat lashes have a split tip, giving them a beautifully soft and feathered look
- As the weight/shape is disbursed differently, you can use slightly heavier lashes than you typically would with a standard classic lash extension
For the best retention, choose a Lash Dolls UK lash adhesive to pair with our lashes.
Flat lashes adhere more easily to the natural lash because of their flat surface which improves retention for your clients. You can even stack them or use a heavier lash than you usually would for classic sets. The split tips make them look more soft and feathery than a traditional classic lash too – they’re great for classic or wispy sets for this reason.
Find out more about our flat lashes here:
- Thickness- 0.15
- Curl- C & D
- Mixed lengths 8-15mm
- Half red and half blue
- Split tip
- 16 rows (x1 8-15mm red & x1 8-15mm blue)
- Ultra-soft and feathery
- Easy to remove off the strip
- Consistent curl and length
- Made out of ultra-soft premium quality synthetic fibre
Take a look at our Brand Ambassador creating a beautiful hybrid set with Flat Classic lashes!
Looking for more lashes? Check out the rest of our lash range here.
*We recommend to patch test all our products before use.