We are so happy to announce the release of our Beginners Classic Lash Extension Course!
Our Accredited Beginners Classic Lash Extension Course is our intensive course that's suitable for complete beginners and will give you the knowledge, skills and tools that you need to create classic sets. You'll get a full training kit that you can use for classic lash sets.
Why Train with Lash Dolls UK?
Here at Lash Dolls UK we have a passion for eyelash extensions and fantastic training! You will leave bursting with knowledge and the motivation to get started on your lash journey as soon as possible! As a team, we have had attended some poor training and unfortunately cheap and ineffective courses are still available, which leave students feeling clueless, unable to practice their skill as they simply have not been given the correct knowledge. This is why our training is so in-depth, everything you need will be covered by your trainer, Lash Dolls UK Founder, Grete. With over 10 years in the industry, there really isn't much that Grete hasn't done in the lash world and her knowledge is unrivalled and you are in safe (and very experienced!) hands.
What's included in the Beginners Classic Lash Extension Course?
You'll receive a full training kit including:
- 2 x Box Super Soft Flat Classic Lashes Mixed Lengths
- Magicbond Lash Adhesive
- Basic Babe Curved Tweezer
- Long Basic Babe Straight Tweezer
- Airtight Adhesive Container
- Crescent Mirror
- Matte Lash Storage Palette
- "Perfect Prep" Lash Primer
- "Bye Bye" Remover Cream
- Megabonder Retention Maximiser
- XL Tweezer Cleaner
- 10 Glue rings
- 100 Disposable Microfibre Brushes
- 50 Mascara Brushes
- Hypoallergenic Latex Free Micropore Tape
- 10 Lash Eye Pads
- Adhesive Wipes
Together with your Lash Manual to familiarise yourself with the course content on the day as well as a reminder to refer back to after completion.
Light refreshments will also be available. (Lunch is not provided, there are plenty of local eateries as well as Uber Eats/Deliveroo services)
Course Content - Classic Lash Training
Preparing for lash extension application
- Health and safety
- Workspace preparation and optimum room conditions
- Sanitation vs sterilisation
- Contraindications and allergic reactions - how to recognise the difference and what you should do if you experience this
- Client consultation
- Patch testing - why you need to patch test, how to patch test and what you're checking for if there is a reaction
- Essential products, how to store them and how to use them
- Lash growth cycle and how this affects lash application and retention
- Introduction to different eyelashes, thicknesses, lengths and curls
- Different types of lashes and how they're used - the differences between pre made lashes, mink, matte, silky, easy fans, classic and flat lashes as well as how to use them
- Lash mapping and eye shapes - what shapes suit different types of eyes, how to correct or change eye shapes and when to use specific techniques
Lash extension application
- Placing eye pads and correctly taping bottom lashes
- Shampooing and cleaning client's lashes to improve retention
- Correct lash isolation and why this is an essential part of lash extension
- Which tweezers to use for correct isolation and placement
- Correct lash glue usage, using the right amount and technique and the different ways that you can apply glue (glue ring, glue well, glue tray)
- Lashing eye to eye or lashing one eye a time - which is better?
- The importance of ensuring that inner and outer lashes are fully lashed
- Correct application of lashes to ensure retention of lash extensions, client comfort and lash health
- How to finish a lash set
- How to carry out an infill treatment on your client
After lash application
- Providing aftercare advice to your clients to maintain their lashes
- Safe lash extension removal that won't damage natural lashes
- Troubleshooting with clients and how to solve issues with retention
- Pricing your services
- How to take high quality client photos at the best angles and how to edit
- Marketing your business on social media and gaining clients
You must be 17+ to enrol on this course.
After booking on this course, you will be sent our course manual so you can familiarise yourself with the content in advance. On the training day we will go through the manual step by step to ensure that you have a full understanding of it. Our small classes guarantee that you have the perfect student - teacher ratio of 5 students maximum to one teacher. This means you are sure to get our full attention at all times and all your questions answered.
We focus on both the theoretical and practical to ensure your full understanding of the treatments. We do not allow students to work on each other as we strongly believe that you need all the allocated time to complete a full set of lashes. You’ll be working on live models whilst troubleshooting throughout the day to get the most out of your training.
Once the training day has finished you must complete at least 4 case studies within 3 months of completing your training. We will give you individual, in depth feedback for case study completed, pointing out any areas were improvement may be needed. We are also sure to point out and encourage aspects where you have done well. After passing your case studies you will be sent an accredited certificate that allows you to gain liability insurance and you will have full knowledge, confidence and skills to apply classic lash extensions safely and properly.
The Lash Dolls UK shop will be open for you to purchase from at the end of the training day.
- Full starter kit worth over £210
- 10% student discount on all Lash Dolls UK products
- Continued support by your trainer
- Accredited certificate (Once case studies completed and approved)
- Light refreshments and drinks
This course is suitable for complete beginners
Course time- 10am-4.30pm
Course payment is non refundable and course dates are non transferable.
Please note you need to bring live model to practice on and they should arrive at 1pm.
If you are not able to bring your own model, please let us know at least 1 week in advance so we have time to find you one. Please note however we cannot guarantee this.
Parking is available in front of the salon or on any side roads free of charge.
783-785 Abbeydale road